I do not know where this year has gone.....it has flown by!! This morning was Gabe's Awards Assembly, and he received some fantastic awards!! He received one for service on the lunch crew, one for Outstanding Leadership as his classes P.E. Commander, one for his Choir Performances, one for 100% Work Completed On Time (a very small number of these were awarded!), and the best for last....drum roll please....The Academic Achievement Award for Ms. Dodson's Class!!! This award was given for his effort all year , his continued improvement and accomplishments in all core areas of academics, his ability to complete and turn in all of his work, and his leadership to the class!! We are always so proud of our kids, but today you may be catching some of my beams of pride in Kansas!!! Gabe, We are SO Proud of YOU....You came, You saw, YOU CONQUERED this 3rd grade year!!!! Watch out Ewalt Elementary....Here comes Gabe...the 4th GRADER!!!!!!
****Excuse the crazy look on his face..this was the 4th time we had tried to get a picture...the first one at school didn't turn out, the 2nd one at home wouldn't flip once I got it on the computer, the 3rd one he had his eyes closed...so this one, his eyes were open, it flipped on the computer and it wasn't too dark...so I was taking it "as is"!!!
1 comment:
His eyes are OPEN this time. Congrats Gabe I am always so proud of you!
Love the new look Sis! Very spicy! Color looks good on the family!
Post a Comment