Shawn turned the big 3-6 on Friday!!! Now, he is a little more low key than Grady, so he opted for a quiet evening at home! We had crab, shrimp, veggie stir fry, new potatoes and french bread....now that was a delicious dinner! For his birthday dessert Shawn chose cream puffs! I used to make these all the time for him, but I admit, it has been a long time since I had spoiled him with these tasty little treats! I'm not sure why I don't make them more often...I'm sure it has nothing to do with the 10 pounds I gain just looking at them ;)...they are not that hard to make...a little time consuming, but pretty easy! So, Grady and I put on our chef's hats on Friday and whipped up some cream puffs and eclairs! YUM-O!!! Shawn had a great time...at least that is what he said....Thanks for all of the gifts, cards, emails and phone calls!!! HaPpY BiRtHdAy ShAwN!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Shawn!
I think I gained 10 lbs just looking at the photo!
Happy Birthday Shawn. I decided I just needed to say it because Seth keeps saying he needs to call you for your birthday, but I think it's a little late. So, just know we are thinking of you and we knew it was your birthday! Happy 36th!
Post a Comment