Monday, July 13, 2009

Guys Day Out!

So, while I was off galavanting the town with Carla, Shawn and the boys headed out to go fishing! They stopped off at the sporting goods store and purchased a fishing license and a crab pot and off they went! They headed down to Edmonds Marina, where it was Standing Room Only on the pier....obviously others had the same idea! With all the prep that went into fishing....they came up with only a scary looking crab - ask Grady about the crab!- and oodles of seaweed! But rest assured a great day was had by all!
The Scary Crab! I'm sure if we had video on this you would be hearing Our Brave Grady screaming and running in the background!!

2 comments:

The Lee Family said...

Glad the guys had fun! Grady, I think I would be scared of that crab, too.

Carla

Aunt G said...

Just one! Well at least there were not a ton to scare Gradymagoo!