

So, today was new to us park #2 for the week...this one came as a recommendation from some gals at church...and yes, these were the naysayers of Green Lake! We got there just a few minutes after the spray pad opened, so there were only about 20 people there....the boys had a great time getting soaked...they had fun squirting each other and other unsuspecting passersby and running from one dumping bucket to the next! The nice part about this park was that the playground was just a few feet from the spray pad, so the kids could run from one area to the next..and if both of them weren't in the same place, I was still able to keep my eye on both of them! Gabe found his favorite part of the playground right away....the spider web, he climbed all the way to the top and sat there perched for the longest time...obviously Gabe does not share his Mom's fear of heights!! Grady on the other hand loved the teeter totters...and especially loved them when he got me to ride on them with him....oh how my legs got a work out!!! On the way home, the boys and I were having one of our conversations....these are coming a lot more often, becoming a lot more enjoyable, and actually resemble an adult conversation...anywho, the boys started comparing the two most recent parks...Green Lake and Willis Tucker! This was great to listen to...they were weighing the pros and cons of both parks, by the end of the conversation they had decided they liked both parks equally....they liked Willis Park because they could run from one area to the other and they liked Green Lake for the wading pool....hmmmm, they sound a little like their Momma!! So, I kind of strayed from the topic...but I have always said whatever age my kiddos are in at that moment is my very most favorite age...well, I'm saying it again....I am loving hanging with my fellas RIGHT NOW!!

Watch out....Gabe's got the water gun and he is on target!

Grady couldn't get enough of the teeter totters....and yes, I am on the other end!! That must be why he is so high up.....no wonder he wanted to teeter totter with me!!!!

Mr. Explorer at the top of the Spider Web!! How is the weather up there, Gabe?
No comments:
Post a Comment