Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Saddle Up Ladies....We're Headin' To Dodge City!!

The Seiler Cousins headed to Dodge City for their 2nd Annual Cousins Weekend...and did we have a ball!!! We ate some wonderful Mexican food...I think I have found where my love for Mexican food has stemmed....I have met my match with Beth and Rebecca...I really thought I was the only person in the world that could eat Mexican everyday, but I have found my soul sisters! We toured the Famed Boot Hill, had some old fashioned Sarsparilla, played cards in the saloon, watched a gunfight, had a old time pic taken, took a trolley ride, was held up on the trolley, smelled one too many feed yards!, did some shopping, did some more eating, and shared a whole bunch of laughs! We also stayed in a Bed and Breakfast while we were there---there is nothing better than to wake up to the smell of your breakfast cooking!! We had a great time....I am so lucky to have these wonderful gals for not only family, but also some pretty awesome friends!! I can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

The Lee Family said...

I have heard about this trip for months. I have anticipated it with you! I'm so glad you ladies had a blast.

By the way, you look great in your yellow shirts.

Carla

Aunt G said...

Amen to all of that!