Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lakers vs. Zephers

One soggy short stop!!

Monday night the Lakers celebrated their first win!! YAY!!!! The unofficial score was 6-4! Although the Lakers won and that was fantastic--it was quite possibly the wettest I have ever been! Not only was it raining--which i have sat many a game in--but it was also windy and chilly! Aside from riding a water ride at the amusement park, I have never been that wet. At least Shawn and I had an umbrella...but poor Gabe just stood out there getting more and more wet....after 3 innings, I was finally able to convince him to put on a coat. I guess he decided being warm and a little more dry was more important than looking cool! Gabe had 3 great hits, all getting him on base with an R.B.I on one! He played short stop, left field, second and first base! There weren't any real superstar plays..with as wet as the ball was it was just a miracle to get the ball stopped! Hopefully Saturday's game is a tad more dry....hey, one can wish!!! GO LAKERS!!

Hit it out of the park slugger!

No comments: