In April, Gabe had a dinosaur project and report to complete. Well, as most of the projects go, it ended up being a family project....we spent many evenings working on this--and it turned out pretty well, I think! He also wrote a 5 page report, which was very impressive for a second grader! He did all of the research for the report, came up with the main ideas of the report and then Shawn and I helped him put it all together. He also gave a presentation on the Velociraptor and his diorama! He did very well....the dioramas were on display for the month of May, so I finally remembered to take a picture when we brought it home this week!
1 comment:
Thanks for taking this picture just for me. I zoomed in on it so I could see it well. I miss teaching school and the projects they work on. It was nice to see this great piece of work. I especially enjoyed seeing one dinosaur taking down another. Loved it!
Carla
Post a Comment