Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter with the Seiler Side!

On Palm Sunday we spent the day with the Seiler side of our family! We haven't been able to make an Easter with them since moving to Washington, so this was extra special! This holiday also holds an extra special place in Shawn and my life as this was the place he hid my engagement ring in an Easter egg! So needless to say Easter at my Aunt Joyce's is always my favorite! The boys had a blast with their cousins running around on the farm, hunting for eggs and just being kids! I had a great time sharing laughs and inside jokes and stories with my cousins.....a wonderful group of gals who have known what it's like to wake up at the crack of dawn to pick blueberries and who are finally able to laugh about it 20 years later! I love this family and I can't wait to be closer to them again!
My Aunt Joyce always hides lottery tickets in the Easter eggs...well this year, Gabe was the big winner....$15 bucks!!! The money burned a hole in his pocket all week!
Grady could have cared less about the lottery ticket....he was lovin' him some big 'ol lollipop!


The Silly String Fight! Somehow, I ended up with silly string on me.....I guess it's the price you pay for getting good pics in the middle of the battle!

And those silly bunnies hid the eggs a little high....but no fear Grandpa Glen to the rescue!



And their off......Gabe and Jordan in the big hunt!!!





No comments: