Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our Little Birdies!

For Christmas, Seth and Ang gave us this awesome bird feeder! I am typically not a bird watcher...and don't usually think a thing about a bird until one does its business on my beautifully cleaned car! But, I have to admit, I am becoming awfully fond of my little bird family...they come twice a day, like clock work! They are here around 7:30 in the morning and again around 5:30 in the evening! They will come snack on the feeder when I'm in the kitchen and they are getting comfortable enough with us we were able to snap these pics! I just bought some new seed...a sunflower and dried cherry mix...they are getting soooo FAT--they love this stuff!! I think I just found someone else that will be sad when we leave!! Thanks Seth and Ang for the feeder...We love it!


No comments: