Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some Catching Up To Do!

So, since I last wrote a couple of weeks ago A LOT has changed! We are pending on a property in Augusta, we are owners of a go-cart, and we are all caught up on our Vitamin D! We had an excellent visit to Kansas...the weather was great, we spent lots of time with our family, and even got some tasks accomplished! So, as I blogged our adventures...I did it backwards, so if you would like to read them in order, scroll down to March 25th and work your way back up....but if your like reading the ending to the book first, then by all means start at the top!

2 comments:

The Lee Family said...

Just read all of the blogs & am so excited for all of you. I'm glad you had a great trip, glad you found a house & glad you had good weather. I missed you while you were gone, but I know I need to start getting used to it! July is coming too fast for me!

Aunt G said...

Can't wait for all 4 of you to be back either! Love you! What a birthday present this will be for me!