OOPS....I totally forgot last week when I was doing the vast amount of blogging after our trip, to include the FUSiON and Easter pictures! So, sorry their late...but you can enjoy them now! Easter FUSiON was awesome....there were over 970 people (that is roughly 4 times as many on any given Sunday) on Silver Creek Family Church's campus....800 attending at least one of the services...WOW! We had 2 HUGE egg hunts, but the catch was to win the BIG prizes, the Nintendo DS's, the IPod touch, bikes and other fantastic prizes you had to take your ticket into the FUSiON service and wait for the number to be called...tricky, yes....extremely clever way to get new comers to see what we are all about...absolutely! And while there were a few grumbles for the most part this was received wonderfully...the FUSiON staff put on an excellent program...and may I also add Gabe did a wonderful job dancing as well...over 120 people served at different areas, parking, greeting, egg hunts, cotton candy making, popcorn machine, bouncy houses...it was a ton of work,but, by posting this a week late, I can also tell you I saw several new faces this morning...so it worked! This morning one of our Pastors (the younger, crazier one!), said a lot of much bigger and much smarter churches would have never tried pulling off something this crazy on Easter...but look what it did for us! Of course, that brought a huge amount of laughter from all of us "not so smart" attendees! I love this church...what are we going to do??!! The way it's growing, I fear they will no longer fit in the moving van ;-)
Gabe dancing his heart out!!! He has made us so proud with all of the effort he puts into this!
1 comment:
Shawn did get to have all of the fun!
Post a Comment