Sunday, April 25, 2010

Family Bowling Night!


Gabe's school had a family bowling night on Thursday! In the 3 years that Gabe has been at Picnic Point, we have never made it to one of these! It usually lands on a baseball game night....but not this year, so we went and checked it out! Gabe ditched us as soon as we walked through the door....but Grady, Shawn and I had a great time anyway! This bowling was sort of difficult....we used rubber balls and I would have to say, I don't think the gym floor is even! I am no star bowler, but I don't usually miss completely! Grady had the best score....but he was also only about 3 feet from the pins! Gabe did pretty well...they have been practicing bowling the last few weeks in P.E., so he was a little more accustomed to the gym floor bowling! He did bring a couple of his buddies over and bowl with us for a little while....but I think Shawn and I have officially hit the "uncool" phase of parenthood...oh well!

1 comment:

Aunt G said...

Duh.....so uncool!